USMAA Uniform Requirements
TAEKWONDO UNIFORM - dobok - All USMAA members must conform to the following uniform requirements to participate in all USMAA Taekwondo events.
1. Clean White Uniform (dobok)
2. FRONT - School Patch on left chest, USMAA patch on right chest.
3. BACK - The back of the uniform (dobok) may have the following:
Black 1D - Black trim on the bottom of the dobok
If you are a Black Belt rank and have won a State, Regional, or National Competition, you can place that on the back of the dobok instead of the words Taekwondo. (example 07 State Champion) - Contact headquarters for exact criteria and specifications.
GRAPPLING UNIFORM - gi or kimono - All USMAA members must conform to the following uniform requirements to participate in all USMAA Grappling events.
1. Clean White or Blue Uniform (gi / kimono)
2. FRONT - School Patch on left chest, USMAA or Rickson Gracie patch on right chest.
If you have any questions regarding uniform requirements, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 908.317.KICK.
|Welcome / About Us / Members / Events / World News / Join / Daily Word|
Copyright (C) 2002 - 2014 United States Martial Arts Alliance., All Rights Reserved
No portion of this web site may be reproduced without expressed written permission